Thursday, July 30, 2009











We can not say how much fun it was to visit with everyone in San Diego. We stalked Guy's show "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives" with PJ and it was a blast. Then we got a tour of the military base and saw subs, carriers, and lots of different aircraft. Can not even tell you how much fun all of us had with the first day. Pie Eye you are awesome! It would take a full page to fill in the rest and maybe I will as the time goes on (don't hold your breath). We visited Sea World, Disneyland (for about ummmmm an hour, the most expensive hour of our existence) and Hollywood. The boys got a tour of an aircraft carrier. They LOVED it. The condo was beautiful and I think we had the most enjoyable time there. We met up with Matthew, Michelle, Brittney, Lynette, Larry, and Romel. Did I mention it was sooo much fun? I just keep thinking back and smiling.
... wish I was there right now. We have done continual IVIG infusions so we just had another one last week Daycare called today and Miss Dani had bleeding out her ear. Yeah ... So I took her to the ped. She is acting fine and no fever so we will see an ENT soon. I already have a call in to get us bumped up to the ENT at Children's Hospital. The ped says she has an ear infection in one ear and fluid in the other. They were suppose to call in an antibiotic for pickup but I had to call the emergency line because ummm someone forgot (six hours later). They will be getting a call in the morning.
Overall I can not complain. Bumps in the road are going to happen. San Diego and all the family ( Romel, Lynette, and Larry your included) help make the world a better place! Dumb Blogger will only let me download sooo many pictures.
Enjoy your summer! I can not believe it is almost August.

No comments: