Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Infusion Complete

I was waiting to get pics to post but I have not made it to Walgreens yet. Dani had her first of at least three infusions two Fridays ago. She did well and it took about 2 1/2 hours. We always know how the day is going to go on how quickly we can get the IV going. Fortunately they got it on the first try this time. She still had an off day last Friday (droppy at daycare) but when she got home she took a bath (she LOVES them) and seemed fine the rest of the night. They will recheck numbers after the third infusion to see if we need to keep going. Her next appointment is Sept 8th. I hope everyone enjoys their long weekend!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hello-My name is Elizabeth and my daughter was just diagnosed with Hurlers Disease. I would really like to email you as it seems like you have a lot of information... We have to get an emergencey transplant for our child.

Please email me if you have time.
elizabeth.m.clendenny@saic.com