Monday, September 25, 2006

I forgot to download my new pictures so I will do that later this week. The Bone Marrow Drive was disappointing. We had eight donors. I know that it is eight more than we had before it but I was expecting more. The cost really seems to put people off. I want to thank everyone that came out to help with the drive. Jason's Mom, My Mom, Jackie, Vicki, Sandy, Laura, Chris, and most of all Rick from NMDP for being so nice about the lack of donors. And of course our eight donors.

Anyway .... Dani is pulling up!!! She is getting so big and was such a ham yesterday. Gabe and Ethan were grounded this weekend from the game and tv so they spent a lot of time with her. She loves her big brothers!!!

I can not believe how the weather has changed... I was actually thinking about decorating for Halloween this weekend. I got quite a bit of cleaning done. I figure a little every weekend and I might be in pretty good shape by the time we have to go to the hospital. Nothing like Spring cleaning in the Fall! We are getting the ducts cleaned Wednesday and Jason's Uncle Ed is coming that afternoon to help us with a few plumbing issues.

That is all I can think of for now. Hope you have a wonderful week.

No comments: