Friday, June 30, 2006

Wishing you a Wonderful Holiday Weekend!!!

Hi All,

Well the news on the search is they have found 30 matches that meet 5 out of 6 criteria but no 6 out of 6. They also have not gotten the results back from the cord blood bank. It is a decent start.

Dani did really well at her ERT today. Jason met with some of the people that will help Dani while she is getting her transplant. I believe a phychologist, development therapist, and occupational therapist. They will help to make sure Dani keeps developing on schedule while she is in the hospital.


We have a wonderful 4 day weekend ahead and I hope most of you do also. I will try to post some pictures Monday or Tuesday.

I hope to see you all at the July 8th fundraiser. We have plenty of food and drink for all. And some really good entertainment. They said the amphitheatre is beautiful. We are now working on a Bone Marrow Drive and I will keep you posted on those details as they develop. Sometime next week I will have a list of what is going to be raffled. We have quite a bit. If you anyone did not get the personal invite for the Fundraiser email me at rdhdtrue@yahoo.com and I will send it to you.

No comments: