Monday, March 05, 2007

Day +116

Dani is doing well. She is really walking around now. She is also getting really good at stacking and put shapes in correct holes. She says Mama, Dada, Play, Butt, BaBa and tries Night Night. She is waving Hi and Bye and does both arms over her head for "so big" and one arm over her head for "all gone or done".

I am sick currently as is all of my babysitters so this should be an interesting week. My Dad is in the hospital and has been since last Wednesday with Kidney Failure. He is doing a lot better now and would be discharged but he is still weak and having trouble walking. They will try to rehab him at the hospital and if not he will go to a rehab center for a bit.

Jason took Dani for her appointments today (Clinic and Hearing) He does not have the routine down so he took her to outpatient for the lab work but forgot to go see the doctor afterwards so I do not know her weight and stuff. He said she was not cooperative during the hearing test so they might have to be redone. The results they have are she has mild hearing loss and possibly some fluid in behind her ear. As I find out more I will let you all know.

She is scheduled to get her Central Line out Thursday and I will post more then. I also have some new pictures if my camera cooperates this evening. It did not last night. With everyone sick around her please send positive vibes her way for her to stay healthy!!!! I can not wait till we are done with flu and cold season. I hope you all have a good week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi baby girl!
It is sami here!
You are getting so big.
Sending big huggies and kissys to you Dani.