Sunday, July 09, 2006

What a Wonderful Day



Oh my gosh. Yesterday was like a dream. It was amazing. We are so thankful for everyone that came out for Dani's fundraiser. Janet, Laura, and Denise did such an awesome job with everything. It could not have been better. The weather was so nice and there was so many people their wanting to show their support for Dani. Loudmouth Soup was awesome!!! The raffle baskets were beautiful. The kids tent was a huge success. I heard all sorts of compliments on the food. New Town is really neat. We had not been there before but if you havent seen it check it out. Everyone was so friendly there and the amphitheatre was really nice.

I can not thank enough everyone that contributed to the event. I do not want to start listing names because there are so many but I will hopefully have something put together soon to show our thanks.

I am hoping to find out an update tomorrow about Dani's matches and will post when I know more. Dani is going in for a thorough eye exam on Tuesday. They will be putting her under for that and I will let you know when we find something further out on that also. Hope you all have a wonderful week and I will hopefully be updating more regularly now that work is settling down and the fundraiser is over. Just a note and I will post more on this later. There is going to be another fundriaser August 11th. When I get the flyer I will let you know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelli,

A JM friend sent me this link. I just wanted to leave you a little hello.
I am so sad to hear about Dani's health and can only wish you the best.

Hugs to you and your family,

Maria