Saturday, August 19, 2006

Therapy Friday Aug 18th
















Hello All,

Dani did really well during her Enzyme Replacement Therapy. She does not sleep like she use to but she was in a very good mood. Jason and I are going to meet with the doctors and nurses next Friday to make a decision on which donor to use. I will let you know more after that meeting.

I had a call from the city of Florissant this week and they are going to provide a facility to have a Bone Marrow Drive. They are going to call back with what dates they have available in September and I will let you all know when that is going to be. We will create a flyer and I hope you all will send it to everyone you know. We need to get more donors into the registry. We were hoping that there would be a 6 out of 6 match for Dani and that does not seem to be the case. So our goal is to make sure that the next child has more options and a better chance to find the perfect match.

No comments: