Sunday, December 17, 2006

Day +38

Makayla passed today at 12:37pm. I actually wrote this on the MPS Forum but felt I needed to share it here also.

Makalya is my first baby that I have known from birth to death .... I believe the same with my husband. I can not imagine what Tisha, Steven, Mimi, and the rest of the family is going through or any of you that have already lost a child. I just put myself in her place and break down every time I do it. I send so many thoughts to them and hope they get through this as well as they can. I am sure the strength is there when the situation arises but I am so far from that point that it hurts so bad to think about it.

I have even taken it out on Jason in a inpersonal way because I do not know how to deal with this. I love every child that I come to know (even via internet) and I know as I deal with the MPS world I will have more of these episodes but I do not want to and get so "angry" that I have too. I know the Holiday's will never be the same and just enjoy the good ones when we can. Hugs to all.

Dani is doing well and actually had Christmas with her Grandma Dunn today as well as the boys. We had a wonderful time and it was a really good day but thoughts of Makayla were always in our heads.

As my oldest nephew always says hug your loved ones!!!!

No comments: