Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Wonderful News!!!! 5/31/06

Late this afternoon Jason and I learned that Miss Dani has the funding to start the transplant process. I will not go into too much detail right now but we hopefully will be getting her typed on Friday when she goes in for her Enzyme Replacement Therapy (ERT). I think it is just starting to soak in now that she will soon be starting the process to give her a chance at a normal life. We want to thank all of you for everything you guys have done to get the word out that Dani needed help. If it wasn't for everyones support and prayers this would not of happened. We obviously have many hurdles to go but this was a huge one.

Just a quick update on the Fundraiser July 8th. We have had such a huge response back from everyone that we believe it will be too big for the neighborhood bash we were planning. We are now looking into Halls and I will let you know when I know more. I do know that Tony Twist will be there. Have I mentioned that I loved watching him play???? I really enjoy watching him and the guys arguing on Chalk Talk. Now if we can get Al MacInnis and Kelly Chase I will be in heaven. Of course it is not about me. Also I believe WIL and KMOV will be there. I will keep you posted on the growing list.

No comments: