Sunday, November 05, 2006

Day -5
















From Daddy. Dani did very good again today. Between really good restful naps, we played and laughed. Took many pictures. There were a few instances of small issues like leaky diapers, dropped medications, etc but all in all things went well. She is still eating great and often. I absolutely love watching her sleep as much as I do when she is awake. She makes the cutest noises all the time and just so sweet. I cant express in words how she makes me feel. Precious. All of the staff nurses are great, helpful, and respectful. Thank God for people like them. Although I am still learning at the tender young age of 32, at least until the 16th when I catch up to Kelli in age..hehehehe, I dont know if I will ever possess the patience these people bring to the table day in and day out. And as much as all of this is daunting, I feel that I am meant to be here. Right here, right now. I cant say whether or not the man upstairs has a plan or not, but I am where I am supposed to be. I feel it in my bones. Perhaps after some time and distance once Dani is home, I will understand why. I am hoping Kelli is getting some well deserved rest today and some quality time with Gabe and Ethan. Although rest doesn't come to mind when thinking about the boys, they are on the go 24/7 and I wish I had even an ounce of their energy. Love em. Hehe. Dani did not want to go to sleep this evening for anything. Finally around midnight she decided to give in to my will, hehe, only to be awakened less than an hour later for meds and vitals. She did go right back to sleep though and laying my head down on the pillow was all it took.

No comments: